DUBLIN, September 27, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “Online Travel Market Research Report by Services Type, by Mode of Booking, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The size of the global online travel market has been estimated to be $ 396.08 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 433.20 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.71% to reach $ 690.71 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the online travel market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction ( value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global online travel market including Ctrip.com International, Ltd, eDreams Odigeo SA, Expedia Group, Hostelworld Group, Hotel Urbano, MakeMyTrip Limited, Priceline Group Inc., Thomas Cook Group Plc, TripAdvisor LLC. and Trivago NV.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global online travel market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global online travel market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global online travel market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global online travel market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global online travel market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global online travel market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global online travel market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rapid growth of the tourism industry
184.108.40.206. Growing pressures of daily living coupled with increased disposable income
220.127.116.11. Ease of access and reservation via online tourist portals
18.104.22.168. Growing Internet and Credit Card Penetration
22.214.171.124. Unreliable offline partners, limited penetration of services in rural areas and insufficient technological infrastructure
126.96.36.199. Advances in various digital payment platforms
188.8.131.52. Integration of online and offline installations
184.108.40.206. Cultural barriers and unwillingness of clients
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Online travel market, by type of service
6.4. Vacation Packages
7. Online travel market, by type of platform
7.2. Mobile / Tablets
7.3. Personal computer
8. Online travel market, by booking method
8.2. Direct agency
8.3. In line
9. Americas Online Travel Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Online Travel Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and online travel market in Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Ctrip.com International, Ltd
13.2. eDreams Odigeo SA
13.3. Expedia Group
13.4. Hostelworld Group
13.5. Urbano Hotel
13.6. MakeMyTrip Limited
13.7. Priceline Group Inc.
13.8. Thomas Cook Group Plc
13.9. TripAdvisor LLC.
13.10. Trivago SA
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ec22z0
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-online-travel-market-research-report-2021-to-2026—by-services-type-mode-of-booking – and-region-301385637.html
SOURCE Research and Markets