Without a doubt, one of the best bookings for a travel counselor is a group vacation. Whether it’s a wedding party, a family reunion, or just a group of friends getting together to reconnect in paradise, agents have several advantages when booking a reservation from group.
RIU Hotels & Resorts makes it easy for groups to socialize while on vacation. The hotel company offers several properties in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Bahamas, Aruba, Costa Rica and Panama.
Once the destination is chosen, travel agents can choose to book a package for their clients for a variety of occasions, including birthdays, romantic getaways, and bachelor or bachelorette parties.
RIU Hotels & Resorts also rewards groups by offering contractual rates from just five rooms. Currently, every sixth booked guest is free. Other benefits for your clients when booking a group include:
– A reservation for a group dinner of up to 40 people
– A cocktail offered with a selection of starters
– A free 25-minute massage for the group leader
– Free room upgrades to the next category
– Fruit plate and bottle of wine for the VIP
– Private check-in when a minimum of 20 rooms arrive together
– Welcome sign
– Combinable with wedding collections and social packages
To learn more, email [email protected], visit www.groupsbyriu.com or call +52 (998) 8487890.